1. Pupils are expected to clear their dues before appearing for the examination.
2. Pupils absent from an examination without grave reason and without explicit permission from the Principal, will be considered as having failed, Pupils absent from an examination for any reason whatsoever, will not be reexamined.
3.Absence from one or more subjects, involves a loss of marks and excludes the pupil from being reckoned in order of merit.
4. A student caught copying or using any other unfair means, will not be allowed to take a subsequent examination, until the Principal grants her written permission. Such a student is liable to receive a zero and to lose her promotion.
5. Progress Reports, showing the application of the pupils and their results, will be shown to the parents, after every school examination, Parents and Guardians are requested to examine the Progress Reports carefully and see that their daughters or wards, make a special effort, to study those subjects in which they are weak.
6. Students who do not have 75% attendance will not be permitted to sit for the final examinations.