Parents must be given to understand that they cannotdictate to the Management.
1. Admission is granted to students who come from outstation depending on the vacancy in each class. Students who have attended a recognised school, cannot be admitted without the Transfer Certificate, of the last recognised school attended. The Transfer Certificate, must be countersigned by the District/Divisional Educational Office. Admission forms are to be filled up by the parents or the legal guardians.
2. A candidate, who desires to join the school fresh from home or from a private school, must produce an official Birth
Certificate (Municipal or Baptismal).
3. Notice of withdrawal should be given a month in advance. Such a notice should be given by her parent or guardian
4. No Transfer Certificate is issued, until all debts are cleared. The Application Form is inserted in the Calendar. The
certificate will be given only DURING OFFICE HOURS and
TWO days after the application has been submitted.
5. No Certificate of any kind will be issued without a prior application by the parent.